Registration is available on-line, however your enrollment is not final until payment is received.
Since classes fill up quickly it is a good idea to pay by credit card or mail a check within several days of registering. If payment is made by credit card, it will be confirmed by email within 24-hours of receipt.
Fees must be received no later than one month prior to class. Classes may fill up earlier than this deadline. Registration is not complete until payment has been received by the school.
NOTE: For those enrolling in the Certification Class. As a requirement for enrollment ASSE requires five years of plumbing, irrigation, maintenance engineer or related experience. Please briefly describe your experience in the comments section.
BEFORE REGISTERING MAKE SURE THE CLASS DATE IS STILL AVAILABLE.
- Fill out the form below with name, address, etc.
- Indicate the type of class you are interested in.
- Indicate the desired class date.
- Backflow testers recertifying: Indicate your current certification if re-certifying.
- New backflow testers certifying: Briefly describe your five years of plumbing, irrigation or related experience in the comments section of the registration form.
If paying by check
Indicate your choice of paying by check, and click “submit.” (Be sure to type in the letters/numbers in the box before clicking “submit.”)
Mail checks to: Kansas City Backflow, 6324 N. Chatham Ave. #232, Kansas City, MO 64151.
If paying by credit card
Fill out the registration form and submit it. (Be sure to type in the letters/numbers in the box before clicking on “submit.”)
If paying by credit card, go to the “Payments & Fees” page.
DO NOT USE THE LINK YOU”LL SEE WHEN YOU SUBMIT THE REGISTRATION FORM